The solar energy industry is growing at an approximate rate of 40% per year. “Solar” has become a buzz word and the world is searching for new and green energy solutions. Our company, Group Solar Hong Kong LLC (GSHK), is well positioned to be a key player in this exciting field. Over the last five years, Group GSHK has evolved into a major producer of thin-film photovoltaic Copper Indium Gallium DiSelenide (CIGS) solar cells, the current “cutting-edge” in solar. Since the company’s founding, Group Solar Hong Kong LLC (GSHK) has empowered its employees to push the boundaries of solar technology. We are committed to the research, development, manufacturing, marketing, and sales of cutting-edge solar cells. Our research has already taken us in innovative directions with products like our thin-film CIGS.
- Global warming not only adversely affects the supply and demand of food, as well as the living conditions for human beings, but also the balance of the Earth’s important ecological systems.
- The control of an energy source such as petroleum by a limited number of countries invites international warfare and can throw the global economy into turmoil. Solar power favors no single region and is a clean source of energy.
- Companies involved in solar power generation are helping the world to look beyond short-term profit taking, to the advancement of society from a long-term perspective.
- Group Solar Hong Kong LLC (GSHK) aims to continue working to attain these lofty goals and has an important role to fulfill as a leading company in the field of generating advanced and economical solar energy.
- The role of governments is to develop internationally binding agreements - for example, on global priorities for sustainable development or the protection of human rights - and to ensure their implementation.
- Communities can only function if all of their members are prepared to accept responsibility. This applies to governments and companies as well as individual citizens.- Jane Doe (Director of Photography)
You’ll find these standard features within most of our wide range of solar:
- CIGS Flexible Solar Cells
- CIGS Thin Film Layers
- CIGS Products in the Market
- Easy to Use
- Easy Customization