- General Details
THIN FILM POWER TO THE MAX
Based on GSHK’s GSHK high efficiency Thin Film cells, the Solar Roof is the ultimate roof application of thin film. Finally all visible surface of a curved solar roof tile can be efficiently used, making it possible to get maximum yield of a tile roof. Under all circumstances.
Solar Roof has the reliable waterproofing and ventilating structures which are excellent in performance and long in-service life. During the spraying test, the multi-dimension, strong wind and waterproofing tests are carried out. We even spray water reversely under the tile. The water-proofing effect remains reliable.
The high-quality reliable MC4 connector is adopted, providing the rapid, safe and reliable connection for the Solar Roof module.
Auxiliary materials:protector & EPDM film
Illuminated surface size:(width)703 mm x(height)415 mm Square meter content:3.43 pcs/square meter
Single piece power :30 Watt
Square meter power:105 Watt
All additional side and top components available.
- GSHK Tile TC 200 Test:to verify low and high temperature performance in the temperature environment between -40 degrees to 85 degrees.
- GSHK Tile double 85 test:Put tile into a 85°C and 85% humidity test case to verify the heat and humidity resistance of the tile.
- GSHK Tile HF(wet frozen)Test:In 25 degrees to 85 degrees 85% humidity environment and -40 degrees to 25 degrees without humidity environment to verify the resistance of high and low temperature performance.
- GSHK Tile 3C certification:Verify the safety performance of tile, including shot bag test, drop ball test, heat, moisture, radiation.
- GSHK Tile fire certification:Test fire resistance.
- GSHK Tile anti hail Test:Simulate the size of the actual hail hit on tile to test the anti- hail performance.